- Axis Comet 2 certified in EN B class
- 1st place for Axis Mercury Sport in Brazilian ranking
- Vega 4 scored 1st at Hohe Wand Pokal 2014
- Axis Sirius 2 new EN-B tandem paraglider
- 1st place for Axis pilot Peter Vrabec in Romanian pre PWC Stoenesti
- Elena Mamonova 1st in Kazakhstan Open 2013
- Axis pilots scoring high in Brazilian XC League
- Several 250 FAI triangles in 3 weeks by Bernhard Plesl
- Excellent 2nd place on Axis Vega 4 in Montalegre 2013
- Axis Vega IV certified (EN-C) in size ML
- Axis Speedarms
- Welcome the new leader in EN-C class: Axis VEGA IV
- New colour combinations for axis gliders (season 2013)
- Axis Mercury Sport winning again!
- Successful PWC for Axis Mercury Sport
- Testing new EN-C glider Axis Vega IV
|Axis Vega III|
Vega III is a glider for a wide range of pilots. With its high performance and impressive passive safety, it is equally suitable for XC flying as well as for pilots beginning competition flying.
When setting out to design our next-generation cross-country glider, we had a clear target: we wanted to create the best paraglider possible for discerning sports and recreational pilots. Pilots who want top performance and sensitive handling, but who rightly demand ever more security.
The Vega III is that glider, keeping the comfortable but precise characteristics of the original Vega while improving on the glider’s already high performance and safety margins.
With an internal structure based on the successful Mercury competition glider the Vega III includes our unique differential speed system. This means pilots can achieve a good sink-rate at half or one-third speed bar, and maintain good stability at maximum speed: in short, it gives the glider excellent usable speed.
The Vega III is an intermediate-performance glider (EN-C, corresponding to DHV2 or AFNOR Performance) and is meant for qualified pilots who hold a full paragliding pilot licence. It is designed as an ideal cross-country glider, suitable for experienced pilots who fly regularly and who will enjoy a performance glider with good safety characteristics.
Vega III photos:
For more photos, go to the Axis Photogallery – Gliders.
Vega III videos: